Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Working in the Yard


So last month we had one good week of warm weather. So during that week we decided to work in our yard. We managed to get a mini excavator and fill in the hole in our backyard that was placed there by the previous owners which included a fire pit at the bottom of it. (personally I don't know why someone would put a fire pit at the bottom of an incline when they have a toddler.) Taylor really in joyed playing with his dad on the excavator.We also mulched our flower gardens by the house. As you can see they looked beautiful. I say looked because the weeds were so strong that they have punched through all of the mulch and now I have weeds everywhere, and when I pick them the next week I have twice as many it seems like. grrr. Oh well I love weeding anyways.
That same week Chris decided to make a new mailbox. We get compliments on it all of the time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment