Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 16-20 and Fathers day(21st), 2009

This past week we had a blast we went to Colorado for a family reunion and my sister Jamie's wedding to Issac Brimhall.
We started by flying out of Rexburg on the 16th at 7 am and arrived in Longmont Colorado at 10:30 man I love flying. As soon as we got there my parents picked us up and we went to the Museum in Denver. Later on that night around 8 pm we hung out with Jared Keith (my best friend in High School) we went to the Fun Zone a place in Fort Collins Colorado (Jared loved Taylor and held him whenever he could).
The next day the whole family (with a few exceptions) went to the Zoo and had a blast. I loved the birds they where so cool looking and I loved the penguins also I guess technically penguins are birds but they just can't fly.








Thursday we went for Family pictures that was crazy and Taylor was the only grand kid that did not cry and that was only because he was sleeping for half of the time the other half he was eating and being as happy as can be. We got a family photo of our little family, one of just Taylor and one of just the grand kids, oh and one of the whole entire family that was fun. That night was Jamie's bridal shower where I had so much fun and Taylor got overly stimulated and had to go sit with his father because he started to yell because of all the noise. Friday we went to my sisters endowment session which was amazing and beautiful.

Friday night we went to my sister Rachelle's Baby shower and had fun at the park that was there and Taylor was passed around to so many people it got to the point that I just had to take him and get him to relax a bit. While I was at the baby shower Chris took up Cody and Armenia (Cody's girl friend whom I like a lot) on an airplane ride. Later on that night I found out that 5 gallons of pink lemonade had spilled all over my temple cloths and had to wash it all out and some of it didn't quite make it but at least the dress did.

This is Armina holding Taylor at Jamie and Issac's wedding.

Saturday may have been the busiest day but it was definitely the best out of them all. On Saturday June 20 my big sister Jamie got married it was so beautiful. Then Issac's mom and dad made lunch for all of us, and as soon as that was over we had to set up the reception before 5pm I am actually surprised at how well it turned out.

Sunday was the relax day and also Fathers Day at the same time how wonderful that was we all went to Uncle Danon's house and played and ate Dinner.

Monday was our trip home it took us about 4.4 hours to get back hey at least it wasn't 10 hours driving with a screaming baby because by the end of the trip Taylor hated the car seat.

What a wonderful trip it was, being able to see my whole family grandparents, aunts and uncles included.

No comments:

Post a Comment